Caddington Parish Council

including Chaul End and Aley Green

As the cost of living increases, it is important to be aware of the benefits, payments and support options available to you. There are local and national schemes that can help you with rent, food, energy and more.

Central Bedfordshire Council help to fund advice organisations like Advice Central and Citizens Advice as well as local food banks to help you.

If you are struggling, please contact Central Bedfordshire Council or one of their partner agencies for advice and support.

Information can be found on Support with the cost of living | Central Bedfordshire Council