Caddington Parish Council

including Chaul End and Aley Green

You can report and track highways and environment problems online, such as:

  • potholes
  • faulty street lights
  • draining or flooding problems
  • damaged pavements
  • faulty traffic lights
  • overgrown trees and hedges
  • obstructions in the road
  • damaged or missing road signs or other street furniture
  • damaged bus stops and bus shelters

Report a problem on the road or pavement

Fix My Street app screenshot

There’s an app for that

You can also use the FixMyStreet app to report and track issues.

Get the app on Google Play

Find the app on Apple’s App Store

Reporting an emergency

If you need to report an emergency, such as a street light with wires exposed, please contact our 24 hour emergency team on 0300 300 8049.

General information

If you have a general service request, please email [email protected]